ABOUT OUR COMPANY
P&L is a quality producer of tooling, jigs, fixtures, machinery and gauges that are used in the manufacturing of the industries serviced. This can range from the simplest height check fixture to complex assembly and test equipment.
Our organization excels at the low to medium volume production projects due to our highly flexible CNC Milling, Turning and Tube Fabrication equipment which leads to quick change over and low lead times.
P&L starts with state of the art design software including Tubecad Pro, AutoCAD and BobCAD-CAM to put ideas onto paper and then on to the production of prototypes for customer approval. P&L uses AIAG APQP techniques along with Microsoft Project to ensure critical dates and events are always met.
P&L Development is located on the former Wurtsmith Air Force Base in Oscoda, Michigan. We have a brand new 7000 square foot facility that houses our new state of the art manufacturing equipment. Our experienced staff has over 40 years of manufacturing experience to handle any project.
- 2006 Established with 4 Employees
- 2012 We Grew to 50 Employees and Today P&L Development has 80-100 Employees
- 2013 We are proud to have almost 50 Proficient and Experienced Machinists and
- Production Personnel
- 2015 Acquired 4 Locations. Three are located on the Air Base
- Proficient in Many Disciplines
- Manage projects from Concept to Job 1
- Sheet Metal Fabrication Plant
- Experiencing Manufacturing Issues? We Can Help